Now you can build the CZ-1 Phase Distortion module yourself.
It is also open-sourced and the code can be founds here.
BOM for the build
IC1 CZ1-MKII chip
R2, R3, R4 22Kohm
R5, R6 Not needed
C2, C3 10uF
POT1, POT2 100Kohm Alpha 9mm Longshaft
CN1, CN2, CN3, CN4 3.5mm mono switch Thonkiconn jack
1. Get all the parts out
2. Solder the power header
3. Solder the chip, mind the dot is pin1, lower left corner, square pad.
4. Solder the protections diode, mind the polarity.
5. Solder the R1 resistor and the C1 capacitor
6. Solder the C2 and C3 capacitors, mind the polarity.
7. Solder the R2, R3 and R4 resistors.
8. Solder the IC2 regulator.
9. Flip the board over and solder the 4 Thonkiconn jacks.
10. Solder the 2 potentiometers.
11. Mount the panel and fasten the jack nuts.
12. Mount it in your eurorack and synth away.